ETH Fighter is an immersive 3D fighting game created with Unreal Engine 4 and linked to the Ethereum blockchain. Players can choose from a diverse range of fighters, dynamic stages and play in single-player or multiplayer modes. https://ethfighter.com
- Health GaugeDisplays the current level of health for both fighters.
- 2Stun GaugeThe Stun Gauge will increase the more damage you receive from your attacking opponent. When the gauge reaches max, you will have the stunned status applied to your character. This is also known as being dizzied.
- 3Win MarkWhen a player wins a round, the Win Mark will be applied, informing players who has won the round.
- 4Time CounterAs the name suggests, this displays the amount of time left in the current round.
- 5CharacterDisplays the character that is being used by each player.
- 6V-GaugeThe V-Gauge will fill up according to the number of hits taken from an opponent and the amount of “V-Skill” techniques that you can successfully perform against your opponent. This will give you access to the V-Trigger and V-Reversal functions. It’s important to note that the number of V-Gauge stocks will vary by character. And remember, unused gauge will not get carried over to another match and will simply be reset.
- 7Critical GaugeThe Critical Gauge increases whenever your attacks hit the opponent. When your gauge reaches max, you will unlock the Critical Arts – incredibly powerful moves to help you turn the tide of battle. It is important to note that Critical Gauge will carry over to the next round of the match.